MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Merge Conversion block posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm past SMF MyBB and then use the MyBB Merge.
All went well until I arrive or the fusion of posts, its still a block Inserting Post # 24

I said that my forum has 36671 Posts in 3090 Topics
(2010-10-27, 11:40 AM)bruno36 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I'm past SMF MyBB and then use the MyBB Merge.
All went well until I arrive or the fusion of posts, its still a block Inserting Post # 24

I said that my forum has 36671 Posts in 3090 Topics

I had thought this issue was resolved. Could you please PM me login details for your database's phpMyAdmin so I can take a look. Thanks.
Thank you for your help
Send PM
Hello I'm still blocked ..
You need to give us time. This in point of fact will take a couple of days since I had minor dental surgery today and I am too high on pain meds to work on it. My apologies.
The merger locally on my computer runs without any errors.
On the internet all works except the merger of the posts that do not work, it remains blocked.
I had a similar problem, I did a test merge yesterday MyBB to MyBB and everything went fine until I got to Posts Importing. The merge system stopped and hung once it got to post 66. The only thing I could do was to go back and the same thing happened again. Any thoughts on this?
same problem at 24
You must disable the automatic conversion utf8 to clear the bug
Thanks, I read about that somewhere but how do I disable the automatic conversion utf8?
GFN, you say that your merge crashes on post 66, yet your database has no post 66.

Running this in phpMyAdmin:
SELECT * FROM `mybb_posts` WHERE `pid` IN('64', '65', '66', '67')

Results in only 3 posts shown, 64, 65, and 67.