MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, decided to come here when someone told me about this place after they purchased my services. What I do is simple, I post on your forum for a certain amount of money. 40 posts is worth $5, 80 posts $10, and so on. If you want the awesome deal (1000 posts) it'll cost you $125. It's a great deal.

My site can be found here: http://forumposting.bigcartel.com/ It's a simple bigcartel shop, so it's all good. I don't take sales tax or charge for shipping since there isn't any.

My expertise is on Video games, movies, tv, music, day to day stuff really. If I don't know the subject of your forum, or don't know much about it, I'll request to post in an off topic area. But don't worry, I'll still focus somewhat on the subject and post in the main boards too.

Anyways if you're interested in my services, please don't hesitate to order. Smile

I also was a part of a forum posting forum way back, but it is officially gone. I started officially doing this by myself at fiverr.com, 40 posts for $5 there. I have 7 postive ratings and 0 negative. Here's what I mean: http://www.fiverr.com/users/bremaine/gig...your-forum

I'd prefer doing orders through bigcartel as fiverr takes $1 of the $5.

Anyways, I know you guys don't allow other links to sites that aren't mybb related, but bigcartel is a truly legit site.
I'll do it, how long do I have to make 40 posts?
With 40 posts I usually have a 4-5 day span. 80 posts will most likely go up to 9-10 days. I basically do 10 posts a day.

I also make up to 4 usernames, and all of these posts will add up to the 40.
I've used Bremaine (several times now) and have been quite pleased with the service he provides. The content is relevant and his spelling and grammar are up to snuff. His writing has the appearance of an intelligent, organic user. Thanks! Smile
What is your Thread/reply ratio in your package? just wondering, like out of 40 posts how many would you put up as a threads and how many as replies.

One more question, if you did really get the topic going and I would love to use your service again. Can you come back with the same user name and user's characteristic?

Your deal sound interesting and promising. Big Grin
Well it depends. If the forum is just getting started, I'll obviously create mostly threads. If it's a forum with quite a few members, I'll still make quite a bit of threads, but I'll probably reply much more.

And yes, I'll use the same usernames and be the same person. Smile

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.
Great job so far, I'm impressed with your service. Big Grin
(2010-11-18, 01:23 AM)udomwattawee Wrote: [ -> ]Great job so far, I'm impressed with your service. Big Grin

Thanks. I appreciate it. Smile