MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Horror movie reviews and community.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone here be interested in teaming up with me to do a review site for horror movies?

I'm aware of the type of sites out there which already exist, I honestly believe that a much better site can exist and although I would prefer to aim towards horror, I wouldn't mind dropping it to do movies with a dark theme. Such as disaster movies, sci-fi and adventure.

Anyone?
I was considering something like this except I was going to narrow it down even more to just Zombie movie reviews... I've had the domain RisingDead.net for a while now and create, what I consider, an awesome WordPress theme for it.

That being said, I'm interested to hear your ideas or thoughts on what you're vision is for this site you have in mind.
That's interesting to hear! I thought the same thing as you KuJoe, although I did think having just Zombie movies would limit things. (I'm a huge fan of Zombie movies)

I've wanted to do a Horror movie review site for sometime, although I only see it be achievable with someone else being involved. Mainly my ideas around it was to try and focus on having a dedicated site for reviewing, as I often search recent DVD releases and find often enough it takes awhile for some of the established sites to actually review them and by that point I have actually seen the movie. It's still a rough idea in my head but I have thought that doing some sort of online magazine would be a nifty idea.

Like you I planned to use Wordpress and MyBB, which is now achievable thanks to the integration options available.

I would be very interested in talking more about this with you and possibly discussing ideas which might open up doors of working together to create a site.