MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Someone be a Pal and help me out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys. It's be some time since I've been here =/ To spare you the reason why, I'll go ahead and tell you why I'm back:

I'm looking to start this all up again, but to do that I need a domain. Now, this isn't like the normal n00b request, "Hey gais! Get me a free domains!!" =/ I have $13 in my bank account, but I have no credit card linked to my paypal account. So I cannot pay for it on any registrar I've used before =/ Except for Name.com, I could for them, but I have $0 credit on my account and, I guess they've changed it since I've been gone, but now to add credit you have to go by increments of $25... =/

So can somebody help me out here? I'll pay you up to $13 just to buy my domain and switch it over to my account.

Or better yet, could someone suggest a better registrar I could use? =/

Thanks guys.
Transfer the funds to your Paypal from your bank, which should take a few days. Then send the funds directly to the registrar.
I've tried. They all need a credit card linked to my paypal =/ At least that's the message I keep getting when I try
Or I believe paypal let's you pay by card even without an account? Undecided
Paypal surely does, but the registrars are the problems =/
did you try namecheap?
=D I forgot about namecheap!! Thank you very much Brad! ^_^
No problem, glad it worked out. I don't have a CC either LOL
Use namecheap, there you don't need CC.
Why would you need a credit card? I can see them refusing your payment if you're not verified, but no cc? That's ridiculous.
Pages: 1 2