MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: International Moderatiors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Host 4 Post has just hit its 1st Birthday and we are expanding the website and services. So, Host 4 Post is seeking moderators to moderate the international forums. We would like members that are fluent in the language and have understandable english.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

You can contact me Via PM regarding a moderating position.

www.host4post.com is the website Smile

Thanks,
Cohen
Depends what languages you are looking for, i can speak some languages and am also fluent in english.
Secondly, you have the wrong dutch flag on your forum.
(2010-10-28, 11:21 AM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Depends what languages you are looking for, i can speak some languages and am also fluent in english.
Secondly, you have the wrong dutch flag on your forum.

Well, the languages are there. There is only 1 language that has a moderator so far. So, if you can do many languages, that would be a great advantage to the forum.

Thank you for pointing out the flag - i'll fix that ASAP.
My native language is Spanish, and as you may see
My english level is fair enough to take this position.
I got your PM. Thanks.

We have some moderators now, we are currently seeking moderators for the following forums:
- Chinese
- Iran
- Indonesian
- Malaysian
- Philippines
- Portuguese
- Romanian

If you can fill a mod position for those languages, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks Smile
lol, I speak Philipino! I am very good at it, but I just don't want to help. Sorry.
Thanks anyway, if you ever want a position in the future, feel free to drop me a PM and it can be arranged.