MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Investing Ideas Forum - Feedback Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: Investing Ideas
Site URL: http://www.investingideas.biz
Description: A place where investment and business ideas are discussed

This forum has just changed ownership.

Our aim is to offer and reach for obtainable knowledge to guide forum members to a better and fulfilled life.

We are no longer involved with discussions about the kinds of programs which are here today - gone tomorrow. We are focussing our attention on real, solid, and sustainable programs which offer our members opportunities to consider investing with. We have several programs which are verified and provide sustainable long term financial independence, as well as discerning programs that are emerging.
It looks to be a relatively big board. But you're using a free theme of Justin Big Grin
A exclusiv theme would be really good.
(2010-10-28, 10:47 AM)Michael Malin Wrote: [ -> ]It looks to be a relatively big board. But you're using a free theme of Justin Big Grin
A exclusiv theme would be really good.
yup, i have to agree with that too...
Personally I don't have an issue with free themes as long as it fits well and for a business like forum it works perfectly.
Thanks for the feedback.

I think for the moment we will have to settle for the free theme. Possibly at some time in the future we wlll do something more in that direction. Wink
Looks great. Keep up.