MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [req] i found a Vbull theme for mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any one know about mybb theme look like the Vbulletin??

i found a website have it, check please http://www.minangforum.com

its really Mybb forum.. any one can share this theme?
I made a theme like this but wont be sharing and I dont think anyone else will do because vBulletin`s themes are copyrighted and if anyone try to copy it they can get a lawsuit...
Well the site has the very very same theme of vB 4, I hope I can do that,
Actually you are allowed to make a theme similar to vB, but you are not allowed to copy there images and such. There are plenty of themes for MyBB that are identical to IPB and vB default.

As far that theme is concerned, it is coded by the same website. Look at the bottom of there website. Its "Copyright © 2010 Minang Forum." That means that they have coded there own.
why would you want that theme anyways?
it's ugly
(2010-11-29, 04:52 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]why would you want that theme anyways?
it's ugly

^This
I think he might want to make his forum a vB-4 look. Toungue
(2010-11-29, 12:57 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Well the site has the very very same theme of vB 4, I hope I can do that,

You can, click here Smile

Even if you don't use vBulletin images (which a lot of people do) if you copy the theme directly, vB/IB are going to take action against you. If you want a vB theme, you should buy vB.