MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File not found on the server!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a problem, a week a go if I added a attachment everything works fine.

Now I have moved to new servers and afther this if I want to add a attachment I reseave a error.

File not uploaded, File is not found on the server.

Wat is this, why have this error and most importent HOW TO FIX THIS.

Can annyone help me to fix so that I can add a Attachment???
The folder where the attachments would go, did you ensure that it's been CHMOD 777?
(2010-10-28, 03:23 PM)lan7 Wrote: [ -> ]The folder where the attachments would go, did you ensure that it's been CHMOD 777?

This is not the problem because I don't have change annything. Everything is the same as a week ago only that my forum is now running on new servers.
(2010-10-28, 03:39 PM)Saboteur Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the problem because I don't have change annything. Everything is the same as a week ago only that my forum is now running on new servers.

Check the CHMOD permissions anyway, they often get changed when moving servers.
... Whenever I change servers I need to CHMOD all the folders again.

That's why I'm pointing it out.
Please don't immediately dismiss this as a possible solution. It's worth a try.
(2010-10-28, 03:42 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-28, 03:39 PM)Saboteur Wrote: [ -> ]This is not the problem because I don't have change annything. Everything is the same as a week ago only that my forum is now running on new servers.

Check the CHMOD permissions anyway, they often get changed when moving servers.

My pad is /uploads with the permissions 777
Problem solved!!

I was go to the map Uploads with FTP and open the folder uploads.
There I find files and other folders, But the folders in upload don't have the code 777.
So I have set al the maps in uploads to 777 and now I can upload averything normal!!

So thanks for helping me!!