MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Infernix Entertainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>

Are new game development center!
<snip>

Actual forum link.

Needs a way better theme & matching logo.
Can we make some sort of rule for the showcase forum with some measures you need to meet before you can post your site here? All you did was install MyBB.
(2010-10-28, 08:48 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Can we make some sort of rule for the showcase forum with some measures you need to meet before you can post your site here? All you did was install MyBB.
Sometimes i can relate to someone not really done much effort but this is just plain bullshit so i totally second this.
There should really be a clear set of rules when showcasing a forum.
Pros:
- .COM Domain

Cons:
- Default Theme
- Ads on a "new forum" I generally believe you shouldn't put ads on until there's a stable active community. Big turn off trying to attract users to a new forum.
- Long domain, consider a shorter one if possible.
- 1 post out of all the forums. At least a message to welcome your visitors would be nice.
- 4 Admins, 1 Mod. Forum doesn't require 4 administrators. 2 max, maybe 2 global mods.
- Empty Gallery, need to begin filling them to help provide content.

Overall score: 1 / 10
You can't even showcase your forum here because you've removed the MyBB Copyright.
The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order to showcase your forum or receive support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer