MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stats & Index Page - Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Thanks for the quick reply. Ive done the following below but It seems ive run into the following error. (Ive add a few lines above and below instead of the whole file this time). Anyways, ive tried all kinds of bracket combination's and even removing them. But no matter what I do Board Statistics don't show. Any ideas?

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\MyBB\forumdisplay.php on line 1213

onlinetoday.php

Quote:if(!defined("IN_MYBB"))
{
die("This file cannot be accessed directly.");
}

$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'add_onlinetoday', 1000000);
$plugins->add_hook('forumdisplay_start', 'add_onlinetoday', 1000000);

function onlinetoday_info()
{

forumdisplay.php

Quote:$plugins->run_hooks("forumdisplay_end");

$foruminfo['name'] = strip_tags($foruminfo['name']);

eval("\$forums = \"".$templates->get("forumdisplay")."\";");
output_page($forums);

{$online_today} <- This is Line 1213 btw
?>
Sorry, should have been clearer; you don't add that to the file, but to the actual template. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand your template set** > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay > add it here.
Sweet, I wassant aware that MyBB could do that Big Grin. I have one last question please. How do I remove the BreadCrumb walk above the threads to the left in forumdisplay.php? I have removed build_forum_breadcrumb($fid); which removes the breadcrumb, but then its replace with the walk and just says Forum. Any idea? This is what mine looked like

Quote:Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion

*bump*
*bump*
How do I remove the BreadCrumb walk above the threads to the left in forumdisplay.php? I have removed build_forum_breadcrumb($fid); which removes the breadcrumb, but then its replace with the walk and just says Forum. Any idea? This is what mine looked like

Forum » General Discussion » General Discussion
You didn't need to make a new thread on this, it merges your posts for a reason, you can't bump within 24 hours, making a new thread doesn't mean you can get around that. Please remind yourself of the rules: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74201.html

You can't really remove it from one page as it's loaded in global.php, which is called on every page and always starts with the board name.
Pages: 1 2