MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Include mybb into homepage and disable notifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
I've been searching for solutions to my problems, but I couldn't find any. So I decided to ask here.
First of all, I want to implement mybb Forum into my homepage with these settings:
above: header
left: navigation (~200 px)
right: mybb forum (~800 px)

How can I realise that? I was thinking about a command like
<? include("mybb/index.php"); ?>
to include forum on the right part of the page.

And the second thing is, how can I disable all the notifications (like "You are logged in now, wait few seconds...or click here, if you don't want to wait" via Admin CP?

Thanks for help in advance.

*push*
No answers so far?
Not sure what you're trying to do with your homepage, but if you want to disable the notifications, do this:

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Server and Optimization Options > Friendly Redirection Pages > Off.
(2010-10-29, 01:07 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure what you're trying to do with your homepage, but if you want to disable the notifications, do this:

Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Server and Optimization Options > Friendly Redirection Pages > Off.

Thanks, that's what I was searching for.

Maybe I didn't describe my first problem well, so I will show, how I want to build my website:
It would probably be easier to add the header and navigation into the MyBB templates.
(2010-10-29, 02:48 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It would probably be easier to add the header and navigation into the MyBB templates.
And how do I do that?
Which file is it exactly where I can change the front layout page from the forum?
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Header Templates >> header

Add your sites header code at the very top.

Are you wanting the navigation on all the forum pages or just the index?
It is supposed to be on all pages.
Add something like this to the header template, before the content div:

<div style="float: left; width: 25%;">
***navigation code***
</div>
<div style="float: right; width: 75%;">
***forum content***

Then close the div in the footer template.
Thanks, it works, but not 100%.
Everything above the header from the forum (Welcome message, User CP, Search Button, Calendar) is in the div, but everything under it (My Category, Forum Topics, Posts, Board Statistics etc.) does not fill in. It goes like 100% full screen. Maybe I have to change something in the Index.php?
Can you provide a URL so I can see what's going wrong?
Pages: 1 2