MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I can't find a icon in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find a icon in my forum,i don;t know why?

I had been uploaded it to the Correct path.but why doesn't it show out? it's nothing.

please watch the picture:

[Image: 3.jpg]

it's about the icon of the "saved drafts" in my forum.

It is possible that the skin for your forum that you are using does not include a Saved Drafts icon.
(2010-10-29, 01:14 AM)iSponges Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible that the skin for your forum that you are using does not include a Saved Drafts icon.

Then,is there any way to solve it?

(2010-10-29, 01:18 AM)eyanchao Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-29, 01:14 AM)iSponges Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible that the skin for your forum that you are using does not include a Saved Drafts icon.

Then,is there any way to solve it? does anybody write the code to solve it for showing out??

You would have to create the icon yourself for your board then upload it into your skin.
(2010-10-29, 01:24 AM)iSponges Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to create the icon yourself for your board then upload it into your skin.

i have been do that and uploaded it yet.but doesn't it still show? why?
(2010-10-29, 01:32 AM)eyanchao Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-29, 01:24 AM)iSponges Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to create the icon yourself for your board then upload it into your skin.

i have been do that and uploaded it yet.but doesn't it still show? why?

I am unsure, maybe get someone else help.
Yeah ,the problem has solved .

Thank iSponges for his help.

Thank you,iSponges.