MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Programmers Forums - Where all programmers are welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Programmers Forums - Where all programmers are welcome!

Programmers Forums is a forum dedicated to all types and levels of all programmers. We strive to have an ingenious, friendly and helpful community. If you're interested in programing, game development, and or technology, then this is the place for you. Though we're new, we are doing our best to appeal to every user we get! There are absolutely no advertisements (I am depending on donations to keep the site up and running: please note Donators receive many more permissions and privileges as well as a huge thanks) so you can rest assured we aren't here to gain money, yet to teach, help and learn from and with our community.

If you would like to register, please click here, or if you'd like to view our boards first, please click here.

Thanks!
Nice site btw, and yea I have the same theme as you that I purchased from Nanoskinners, and btw how did you modify it so well to change the color to green? http://planetgamers.info/index.php
(2010-10-29, 07:59 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice site btw, and yea I have the same theme as you that I purchased from Nanoskinners, and btw how did you modify it so well to change the color to green? http://planetgamers.info/index.php

Thanks =] Actually the theme came that way when I bought it =P
Does anyone have any comments?
Love the green!
(2010-10-31, 06:32 PM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the green!

Thanks! I'm happy to hear another user loves our custome theme Big Grin
Nice forum, Wont join though Toungue.
(2010-11-05, 10:43 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Nice forum, Wont join though Toungue.

Thanks and why not Huh
I do like the green on the theme indeed. Only thing I can see that got looked over was the Thread Status images(they are still blue).

And, only other thing is maybe start with fewer forums(I know it's hard with programming and so many languages but it will make your forum look less empty).

Otherwise good luck Wink.
Don't forget about C#. Toungue I'll join! Smile
Pages: 1 2