MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i Need Help Quick :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-10-29, 06:18 AM)TeamSponsor Wrote: [ -> ]idk why i post on this site nobody ever helps me. horrible customer service

You were waiting for seven minutes. We are volunteers here, we do not get paid a single thing, you need to be a lot more patient and show us a bit of respect. How quickly are you expecting us to answer, exactly?? 7 seconds?? Not to mention the fact the only things we really have to answer here are general support questions, and this is the first general support thread you've posted, apart from one that was a duplicate of a plugin support thread.

As AJS said, quite simply, your forum is too narrow to have a banner that wide and have all those toplinks show. It wouldn't have been fine and then suddenly broken. Just make the forum container wider.
(2010-10-29, 06:59 AM)TeamSponsor Wrote: [ -> ]Its Been Fine For The past 2day's with that logo
can i make you an admin account and you can go explore?
Are you willing to do that for me bud?
Hey Are You There?
(2010-10-29, 06:34 AM)nisar87 Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean (help and calender buttons) are destroying our template?
in admin panel, go under template -> header template -> header
and fix the menu
find below div and fix toplinks
<div class="menu">

Hey Are You there Bro?

Sorry for going off topic here but I just ROFL'd at seeing this post!

4 posts in 2 minutes, IM much?? Big Grin
lol thanks for pointing that out xD haha
How Would i Go About Making it wider?
Well Okay So My Site Has Been Fine For The Past
3Days And All Randomly The Nav Bar at The Top Get's
All Messed Up and Buntched Up

The Link In : www.Tsforums.net

im willing to give a Mod. Admin Permission

Let Me Know If You Can Help Me Fix Sad
but it is looking fine in my browser, i am using firefox with win7 ....

and secondly let me know what exactly you want? do want to remove one of top header or want to change CSS?
That's because I've already fixed it. The OP is just too impatient to wait a couple of hours.

I've added a break so the logo starts on a new line rather than floating to the left of the menu. As suggested on the first page of this thread you could just make the logo smaller and it would work fine as it was.
Pages: 1 2