MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adds don't show up :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello am using the plugin called "Adds after every first post" from here http://mods.mybb.com/archive/view/ads-af...r-mybb-14x

I am using myBB 1.4x and first i was using Afresh Leaf theme in it was working perfectly btw after i switched to THE CURE theme it dosen't show up please any idea how to make it work or add it manually? Confused
Isn't The Cure a 1.6 theme??

Deactivate the plugin and activate it again.
I did Matt though its not working Sad
edit: and i always click on checkbox on theme installtion: IGNORE VERSION COMPARABILITY !
Clicking that button won't mean it'll just magically work on all versions. A 1.6 theme will probably be fine on 1.4, but clicking that box won't make a 1.4 theme work on 1.6.

Look at the template edits the plugin has made to the Afresh theme and make them again to the new theme.
hmm k thanks trying but i made a lot of template edits so any idea about where will it be? Adds are shown between each posts i checked showthread btw nothing found maybe it will be in postbit templates? Confused
done man edited templates manually Smile
That depends. What was the template you edited when you installed your plugin originally?
It would be the same set but for The Cure.