MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaim Forum - Shooting Games Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gaim Forum is a discussion site where users can discuss any shooter games. Share some gaming videos or share some rumors about a certain game.
Looks good, but what the point of showcasing when its still closed?
thanks for catching that!! didn't see that it's closed.
I like the simplicity of your logo, but it feels lacking.
It's a gaming forum, get some game characters up in there.
I wonder if there's a way to get that Tooltip you're using to display threads and posts to display thread previews.

Nice theme, I don't like the TD hover -- distracting -- and the banner is definitely empty.
I like the theme, but you may want to add some characters in the header. Also, move your announcements forum up to the top - so they're easily viewable. Wink
(2010-10-29, 02:37 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I like the simplicity of your logo, but it feels lacking.
It's a gaming forum, get some game characters up in there.

It's kinda hard getting characters in the banner since the banner has to be 351x47 or less, or else the header will look messed up.

(2010-10-29, 03:12 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there's a way to get that Tooltip you're using to display threads and posts to display thread previews.

Nice theme, I don't like the TD hover -- distracting -- and the banner is definitely empty.

Tooltip? Thanks... I might install more themes real soon related to shooting games. The banner does look empty... I'll try my best to make it look unique.

(2010-10-29, 04:34 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I like the theme, but you may want to add some characters in the header. Also, move your announcements forum up to the top - so they're easily viewable. Wink

Thanks. It's hard adding characters 'cause like I said in the first quote reply.
I'll leave the announcements at the bottom for now until more people starting suggesting that.

----------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback.
I may add a flash logo real soon Smile
tooltip is the stylized rollover
(2010-10-30, 02:51 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]tooltip is the stylized rollover

Oh. I don't know then. I used a premium theme by Dynaxel.
Closed on request.