MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Penpoint- Let's All Talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-10-30, 06:25 AM)Cooro Wrote: [ -> ]In themed forums, the most posting goes on in the general area.

Is that so? I've generally seen it to be the opposite. People usually seek out forums because there's a certain interest in particular that they want to discuss with others. Even working on the idea that this is a "creative" forum (which, imo, is still too broad of a topic), there is no real interesting comment to differentiate it from the thousands of other sites for artists out there. I do not get the feeling that the board is taken seriously by its staff, so I don't know why potential users should be expected to take it seriously, either.
I'm going to redesign some of the forums and focus it more on writing, but still highly support a general section.

And yeah, I'm Vocaloid signed with my sister's account.
I've purchased (and am now using) penpoint.org. Take me seriously now?
Try adding Mypoints stats in welcomeblock in place of profile comments.
I have no complaints about the theme as it is among my favorites.
Try installing Google SEO for better search engine optimization.
Increase content to make it interesting to guests, you will have less registration if your stat is stuck in this position.

By the way, I wish you good luck with your forum! Wink
^ Thanks, I'll install Google SEO Big Grin And I use NewPoints, not MyPoints, just because I like it better.
Pages: 1 2