MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Professional Theme Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I've decided to get the iPhone 4 so I'm looking for a few jobs to help me out with this.

I've got a RL sale, but I'm still gonna need maybe $100 more.

So I'm looking to do some HIGH QUALITY themes for people.

Now I can do MyBB and IPB themes. I can also do some HTML/CSS themes.

I'm looking for themes in the range of $50-$80 so only reply if your a serious buyer with that kind of money.

I'm looking to do 1-3 of these.

Again these are HIGH QUALITY themes and not just simple ones.

If your interested, MSN me [email protected]

Portfolio available upon request.

I'll also leave NO COPYRIGHT! That's right, these theme will be an amazing professional looking theme with no copyright that will surely impress your users!
If nobody hires you, there's always my $10 offer open here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-81223.html
(2010-10-30, 10:34 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]If nobody hires you, there's always my $10 offer open here:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-81223.html

$10 for a custom theme is laughable, sorry.
I took it anyway. A basic theme that takes 20 minutes for $10 is good for me.
A $10 offer is rare here in this community. I doubt MyBB designers are making much money at all.
(2010-10-31, 01:27 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]A $10 offer is rare here in this community. I doubt MyBB designers are making much money at all.

I don't think so. If you want something unique, you have to pay more.
$10 for a custom theme is much cheaper as far as i know.
Are you kidding me? $10 is dirt cheap, and I won't deny that. If more people offered to pay larger amounts of cash for custom themes, then I'd offer more, to keep up with the demand. But considering the lack of users requesting paid custom themes, I'm not going to randomly jump in and offer tons of cash.

(2010-10-31, 01:53 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-31, 01:27 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]A $10 offer is rare here in this community. I doubt MyBB designers are making much money at all.

This is not true, as a MyBB theme designer I can confirm that there is no shortage of jobs in MyBB if you'r a good designer. But yes MyBB designers paid very less compared to other forum skin designers because most of people thinks that designing MyBB theme is very easy, which is not true. A "good" MyBB custom theme can get as complicated as other forum soft custom skins.
OK D. I added you to msn and I would like to see some of your work before I higher you for a custom theme.

What kinda Turn-around do you propose?
(2010-10-31, 03:21 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]Are you kidding me? $10 is dirt cheap, and I won't deny that. If more people offered to pay larger amounts of cash for custom themes, then I'd offer more, to keep up with the demand. But considering the lack of users requesting paid custom themes, I'm not going to randomly jump in and offer tons of cash.

(2010-10-31, 01:53 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Many people go with premium themes which is normally over $10. So obviously, a custom theme should be more as its sold only once.
Most of the custom theme requests are dealt with MSN, private messaging, etc. Maybe that makes you feel that mybb theme developers lack jobs.

Nothing in offensive anyway. Congrats for the new theme.
Lets stop this talk and stick to topic again. Smile
Pages: 1 2