MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error after upgrading from 1.4.13 to 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
after upgrading from 1.4.13 to 1.6 i found poblem under "Forum & post" Configuration ..

its shown like this Attachment..

help me please Huh
Disable your plugins one by one, MY_TABLE_PREFIX isn't used in MyBB.
(2010-10-30, 05:28 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Disable your plugins one by one, MY_TABLE_PREFIX isn't used in MyBB.

done, but nothing changed...

i found codes TABLE_PREFIX on ./install/upgrade.php .. is it that problem?
In ./inc/init.php, find:
define("TIME_NOW", time()); 

Add after:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); 

If there's no error after adding that then it's a plugin.
(2010-10-30, 06:18 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]In ./inc/init.php, find:
define("TIME_NOW", time()); 

Add after:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1); 

If there's no error after adding that then it's a plugin.

new problem.. with this way, its shown

Fatal error: Call to a member function run_hooks() on a non-object in /home/raedocom/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 238

HuhHuh help me
i cant deactive the plugin if it is incompatible with MyBB 1.6.0 ??
(2010-10-30, 06:07 PM)cemen Wrote: [ -> ]i found codes TABLE_PREFIX on ./install/upgrade.php .. is it that problem?

No, MyBB uses TABLE_PREFIX, MY_TABLE_PREFIX isn't used anywhere in MyBB, which is what I said above, it's non-default code.

You should have deactivated them before the upgrade like the instructions tell you. You're going to have to edit the compatibility from 14* to 16* in the plugin file for every plugin you have.

I don't know what you did to create that error, adding that code stops plugins being loaded at runtime, it won't not create the plugins object.

problem on my plaza plugin...

SOLVED