MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamerCritics Forums - Staff Members wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NOTE: The forums is in its very early stages, so don't necessarily judge it on what it is now.

[Image: gamercritics.png]

We make game reviews, and also we allow game discussion too! Staff members can also make a review for a game, but wait, so can members! Also official game makers can have a special account on the forums too!

So why don't you join?

Here is the link: http://gamercritcis.createmybb3.com/

We will get our own domain when we see a growing community in our forums, and when we have our own members. My name on the forums is ShinyBlaze.

Want to join the staff? Join the forums and PM this form to me (ShinyBlaze).

Forum Username:
Why do you want to join the staff?:
Video Game experience:
My BB Experience:
Are you good at giving game reviews?:
Can you help out?:
Are you active? If yes, can you prove it?:
Position Wanted:

If I like your application, you will be on the staff.

Also we allow Affiliates. Form:

Site Name:
Site URL:
Forum or Website:
(If Forum)
Members:
Category:
Why you want to join:
Affiliate Button:

Once again, join and PM me(ShinyBlaze) on the forums. If I like your application, you'll be in. Also you must put us as a affiliate too on your site.

Our affiliate button: [Image: buttom.png]

So:

[Image: join.png]
You know you want to!

We'll see you there, and thanks for joining!
^ Like I said, try the actual website first, and also once again, it is still in its very early stages! And yes I do.
(2010-10-31, 07:01 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]^ Like I said, try the actual website first, and also once again, it is still in its very early stages! And yes I do.

Then why bother showcasing it empty?
Once again, try the actual website first! http://gamercritics.weebly.com/ Thats not empty. I am adding some things to the forums right now.
There is absolutely no point AT ALL showcasing empty forums.
Default theme, no content.
You have no idea how to start or run forums.

EDIT: Starting a forum on createmybb3.com is one thing, starting a website on another subdomain is another. Really, if you're serious about any of this, buy a domain instead of just wasting subdomains on hosting services.
(2010-10-31, 06:55 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]NOTE: The forums is in its very early stages, so don't necessarily judge it on what it is now.

Then what do you propose people comment on?? If it's not ready yet to have the content judged, there's little point in posting here yet. Posting a forum to say don't judge the forum makes no sense.

(2010-10-31, 07:07 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, try the actual website first! http://gamercritics.weebly.com/ Thats not empty.

This is not a forum to post about your site. It is a forum to post about your forum. If the forum is not ready, don't post it here.

(2010-10-31, 06:55 PM)FirePokemonMaster Wrote: [ -> ]we will get our own domain when we see a growing community in our forums, and when we have our own members

That's the opposite to how people usually go about it.

I've also removed the link to the registration page, as you went over the 2 links limit.
@MattRogowski Fine, just lock it for now, and I'll PM you to reopen it when I'm finished.
Thread Reopened. Also I added something to the Staff Application, and removed and added a link. Also the forums are open and ready for you to come and discuss!
I would like to create your theme for your Forums.
Please do and make it black and red like the logo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4