MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to correct this problem ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a problem with my forum.

We currently have [b]18 [/b]members registered.
The most users online at one time was[b] 26[/b] on 26.03.06 at 19:38 

I restored my backup but the computer had a problem of date.

I tried to "recount stats" but it didn't correct the problem.

In what table can I find this value ?

Thanks Smile.
Which value are you trying to correct?

Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager --> stats
Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager --> mostonline (you can't rebuild this one because there is no data to regenerate it).
"Most users online" includes both guests and registered users..
DennisTT Wrote:Which value are you trying to correct?

Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager --> stats
Admin CP --> Maintenance --> Cache Manager --> mostonline (you can't rebuild this one because there is no data to regenerate it).

The value I'm trying to correct is "mostonline".

Chris said "most users online" is for guests and registered but I have never had so many people at the same time.

I had this problem when I restored a SQL backup. The date wasn't good on the server...

Thanks Smile.
Quote:Chris said "most users online" is for guests and registered but I have never had so many people at the same time.

The Most users online includes GUESTS and MEMBER

if you have 10 Guests and 4 members online, and if the most users online was let's say 2. this time it will become 14, as it includes guests and members.

And i have experienced this thing alot, so i'm 100% sure of it.

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote:Chris said "most users online" is for guests and registered but I have never had so many people at the same time.

The Most users online includes GUESTS and MEMBER

if you have 10 Guests and 4 members online, and if the most users online was let's say 2. this time it will become 14, as it includes guests and members.

And i have experienced this thing alot, so i'm 100% sure of it.

regards

Yes I understood... Guests AND members.

But I have never had 26 persons !

The most I had was 6 !.

I had this problem when I restored a SQL backup.

The date wasn't good, and when I refreshed the forum, I saw all members online at the same time (they weren't on the forum at this time...).
Look, I understand you are frustrated, but there really isn't a problem.

I had 27 users on the forum at the same time once. There are a number of ways this can happen, but the most obvious is this:

Search Engine bots.

There are hundreds of search engines that list my site, and a load of them happened to be backing up my site cache at the same time.

Don't worry, its not a problem with your sql.
Yes I know Smile

There's no problem, but it's not very good to have a bad number...