MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug on MyBB.com ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I made a thread about a custom theme and that they should pm me their services.

I got a few responses but as I try to reply I get this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

Error Type:
    MyBB Error (40)
Error Message:
    The specified input has been blocked. Please go back and try again. 

"So why post it here?"
I don't see this happening on any other 1.6 board but this one.
It was our Intrusion Detection System giving false positives. It should allow you to post it now.
Thanks
I think that search system doesn't work properly on myBB.com.
For example I want to find "tag cloud" mod, and type "tag" or "tag cloud" and... it gives no search results.
I noticed this many times.
Search is far from great but I think it needs at least 4 characters for mysql to use it.
Even if you type the phrase "tag cloud" (which is longer than 3 characters), the search produces 0 results.
Even though there is a plugin "simple tag cloud"... and another one "tag cloud" plugin.
But search says - there is no such plugins!
This is because there is not "tag cloud" plugin for MyBB 1.6.

Instead, use the search page ( http://mods.mybb.com/search ), and make sure to select "Search All Versions", and it will show up. Smile
Try putting this at the start of your google search and using google: site:mybb.com

Thats what I often do if I can't find something.
thanks
(2010-11-01, 07:26 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]It was our Intrusion Detection System giving false positives. It should allow you to post it now.

What is the Intrusion Detection System? Is it available for download?
Pages: 1 2