MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: delete/ban users and with posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title says .........................
There's a few ways you can do it, but you'll need to ban them separately (unless I've overlooked something, it's not something I do myself).

To delete all posts go to ACP >> Users & Groups >> Banning >> Prune Threads & Posts

Or ACP >> Users >> Select the user >> Inline User Moderation >> Prune/Delete Users' Posts
ty dudeSmile
(2010-11-01, 01:11 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]There's a few ways you can do it, but you'll need to ban them separately (unless I've overlooked something, it's not something I do myself).

To delete all posts go to ACP >> Users & Groups >> Banning >> Prune Threads & Posts

Or ACP >> Users >> Select the user >> Inline User Moderation >> Prune/Delete Users' Posts

i dont have that option >>> Inline User Moderation Undecided
(2010-11-01, 07:08 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have that option >>> Inline User Moderation Undecided

You sure? Undecided

[attachment=20413]

Would you believe i never knew that was there lol, learn something new everyday lol, cheers AJS
Hello,

I've been trying to find a solution to delete all of a user's posts. I've searched through the forums, but the answers here aren't working for me because I don't have a check box next to the user's name... (see image)

[Image: mybb.jpg]

Am I missing something???

Thanks,

John
The image is broken, and in the future create your own support topic.
(2011-01-25, 07:30 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]The image is broken, and in the future create your own support topic.

The image is not broken and why should be create thousands of threads on the same topic???? Surely its better to join an existing topic, it means anyone searching for an answer can get the answer in one place rather than thousands of disparate places??

Or is it just me?

If Derek M is an official representative of MyBB, then please let me know, I'd rather then use another forum.
(2011-01-25, 07:42 AM)jsmcm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-25, 07:30 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]The image is broken, and in the future create your own support topic.

The image is not broken and why should be create thousands of threads on the same topic???? Surely its better to join an existing topic, it means anyone searching for an answer can get the answer in one place rather than thousands of disparate places??

Or is it just me?

If Derek M is an official representative of MyBB, then please let me know, I'd rather then use another forum.
I'm not an official representative. It's just better to create your own instead of hi-jacking someone else's. Your support question may be ignored (especially if the thread is marked as solved as it is now), and it doesn't look neat imo. I actually told you that for your own good. Smile I do apologize for not even listing reasons for why to do that. In the future I'll be sure to do so.

If any staff/more experienced users say otherwise then do what they say. I'm just stating what comes to mind. I do apologize if I happened to offend you, of course.

The image is fixed now, I think it's just me.

Those users in the image have no posts, just fyi.