MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to change the Multipage Pagination?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm using pro portal. I've managed to get the portal as the frontpage and forums as the next.

I've got the login to work on the portal etc.. Just having trouble finding where I can change the Multipage Pagination links from portal to index.

Image attached showing what I mean.

[attachment=20412]
bump, anyone know please?
You mean the Pagination template?
How would they function from the index page? Because realistically the MyBB index page isn't suitable for pagination since it's one page with links to forums.
Does that picture resemble the original index in anyway Labrocca? No..

It's a picture of a portal with pagination links that I need changing from

/portal.php?page=2 to /forums.php?page=2 but not sure where to change them.
What's at /forums.php?page=2 ??

I have no idea what you're trying to achieve.
Wait...so you want the index to have pagination that goes to your portal pages? Because that's the only thing that makes sense here and to be honest that doesn't make sense to implement.

And sorry if that's what you're trying to achieve I just don't have readily available instructions.

Certainly if you're using some custom portal (pro portal?) this is also past the scope of official MyBB support.
i think he renamed his portal.php file to forums.php or something like that so he needs to change the file the pagination is pointing to.