MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My2Mill Integrator: MillionCMS Integration with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys

I've not been ignoring this thread, but we've been really busy getting Alpha 2 prepared for release during December.

My2Mill may be released during the later stages of Beta or the early Release Candidate versions.
Ok, mods please close this thread and Kyuubi make a thread when it's done.

I smell Vaporware
There's no need to have this thread closed. I am merely asking people what they'd like to have in the integrator.

And there is no need to backseat mod in my thread. If I want this thread closed, I'll ask for it to be closed.
(2010-11-18, 06:04 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]There's no need to have this thread closed. I am merely asking people what they'd like to have in the integrator.

And there is no need to backseat mod in my thread. If I want this thread closed, I'll ask for it to be closed.

Sure.
but i will keep my impression until a check a screenshot, and about features..
What about a way to incorporate parts of some plugins into the main page?
ProPortal by dragonfever does not have that function
Going on staff discussions we've had internally, we're proposing only user integration for the Alpha/Beta. After that, Thread/Post integration will be done (you specify a forum id of where it should pull data from)
Does your current release already feature this integration ?
Of the users
Project Terminated. Please close the thread.
(2010-11-18, 05:56 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, mods please close this thread and Kyuubi make a thread when it's done.

I smell Vaporware

I lol'd.
Pages: 1 2