MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My2Mill Integrator: MillionCMS Integration with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>
Well, perhaps the entire profile aspect from MyBB...

So if i click on the name, it shows me either the mybb user profile page, or calls the exact same content to millioncms in the user page ( same information, same template used ).
Would save a lot of time, not having to set up double details.

That's a good idea, I'm sure we could integrate profiles with MyBB Smile
I world love to see mybb`s template system to integrate with the cms..
I'm pretty sure this won't happen. The integrator is not for integrating everything of MyBB, only simple things like users and threads etc.
i assume that you plan on supporting other forum systems as well? are you going to build a bridge system or leave it to hooks/plugins?

I think Coppermine's bridge system is fairly cool. something similar would be nice for a CMS.
Yes, we'll be supporting vB (not sure atm), IPB and MyBB.

A bridge system will be built, but probably not until around Gold release.
A feature that when you send a post on the cms send the same post to a specific section of the forum.
(2010-11-02, 04:10 PM)fabo92 Wrote: [ -> ]A feature that when you send a post on the cms send the same post to a specific section of the forum.

then why even have the blog or the forum and not stick to just one system?

(2010-11-02, 04:18 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-02, 04:10 PM)fabo92 Wrote: [ -> ]A feature that when you send a post on the cms send the same post to a specific section of the forum.

then why even have the blog or the forum and not stick to just one system?
You're right Big Grin

Well, a feature that link new cms's posts in a specific section (as the "Announcements" category here in community.mybb.com).
Pages: 1 2