MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With Version 2.0 now live, Big Ez World.com is fully up and running. I had the great folks at http://www.audentio.com create a one off theme for my forum, and man are we enjoying it. the forum has been completely overhauled.

So why Big Ez World? I wanted to create our own world, We wanted something fresh and new. This is a place to NOT only discuss the out doors but other topics with my close friends and family. Big Ez World, we hope would take on somthing that some may enjoy and others will hate, somthing a lil Fishing and a whole lot of Outdoors, But this time Round were doin this our way for us and to also enjoy with my friends. On the Forum we have a year long On line fishing tourney we call the Chalrie Hall Memorial Classic, Food, fish and game recipes and all sorts of other info and resources for the outdoors men and Ladies. The Blog is loaded with useful info and tips. Each Month we have a COM or Catch of the Month, which shows off the top catch and angler for the month as well as a Angling tip of the month which also shows off some really great how to's. The forum is User friendly and our membership is from all over the United states and Canada.

Our Stats so far:

11,107 posts in 1,292 threads.
32 members registered.

I posted this here really not for a review, just wanted to show off my forum is all.
I have to say ... this was a custom theme done by Audentio for you? Disappointing; it's not really up to their standard of work, I think. I like the idea of the site -- it's not something I'm interested in, but it's a clear target that you have a passion for -- but from a cursory glance at your site, I have no idea what it's about.
I agree with Uncontrol. The theme is not so good. I don't know what happened to Audentio.
(2010-11-01, 11:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say ... this was a custom theme done by Audentio for you? Disappointing; it's not really up to their standard of work, I think. I like the idea of the site -- it's not something I'm interested in, but it's a clear target that you have a passion for -- but from a cursory glance at your site, I have no idea what it's about.

Thanks for the review. Yeah its a one off from Audentio, I personally love it and my friends and my target group really like it. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but thanks though.
When you click on the "new" button there appears a broken image because there is no off.gif image. You should fix it.
The "Sponsored by:" part under each category is very ugly imo. You really don't need it, it just looks tacky. If you really need to list your sponsors, do it in the footer or somewhere where it's out of the way a bit.
(2010-11-02, 08:40 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]The "Sponsored by:" part under each category is very ugly imo. You really don't need it, it just looks tacky. If you really need to list your sponsors, do it in the footer or somewhere where it's out of the way a bit.

Thanks for the tip....
(2010-11-01, 11:43 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I have to say ... this was a custom theme done by Audentio for you? Disappointing; it's not really up to their standard of work, I think. I like the idea of the site -- it's not something I'm interested in, but it's a clear target that you have a passion for -- but from a cursory glance at your site, I have no idea what it's about.

I am just curious, but what part do you find displeasing? The theme was done by Ryan McGrane, a very skilled designer who does excellent work.

(2010-11-02, 02:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Uncontrol. The theme is not so good. I don't know what happened to Audentio.

In my opinion, we are getting better with each theme we produce. Check out our portfolio of recent work and let me know if you have any suggestions for us.

Eric, thanks for all the support, it means a lot.
(2010-12-07, 11:07 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]

I am just curious, but what part do you find displeasing? The theme was done by Ryan McGrane, a very skilled designer who does excellent work.

(2010-11-02, 02:19 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Uncontrol. The theme is not so good. I don't know what happened to Audentio.

In my opinion, we are getting better with each theme we produce. Check out our portfolio of recent work and let me know if you have any suggestions for us.

Eric, thanks for all the support, it means a lot.
Any time! Hopefully we can Version 3.0 for my forum soon! bigger and better. Wink
(2010-12-07, 11:07 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]

Huge whitespace next to the top, weird capitalized letters (maybe done by forum owner), padding is very awkward, overall just a flat and unappealing theme.
Pages: 1 2