MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to sponsor a forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For more details please read this thread here http://forumpromotion.net/forum/viewtopi...43&t=60525

If interested join www.forumpromotion.net and reply to the thread to participate in the contest. Smile
So basically you give us $1.20 per YEAR and we have to call our forum part of your network? :\
Most of them disagree with making you an admin.

A serious admin wont want his site to be a part of another network. So the sites you might get is rather small which will affect any network's image.
I removed the admin part...
IMO if you can't spend $10/yr on your site you shouldn't be running one.
(2010-11-03, 12:57 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]IMO if you can't spend $10/yr on your site you shouldn't be running one.

My thoughts exactly.

The first year I ever ran a site, I spent.. Around $200 in the first year on getting the site up alone.

Domain - $12 Yearly
Hosting - $100 Yearly
vBulletin - $80 One-time

And a few other small modification purchases.

People who can't afford $10+ should not run a website. Websites do not start making you money unless you know what you're doing, and have given it time.

Plus, Terrorz, the websites in your network all need to use free hosting to qualify? I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but with .info domains and free hosting, you won't get anywhere..

P.S. Your requirements are quite high, considering your site isn't over the requirements by much. You only get over the post requirement because you do all of the posting on your forum (80% of it).

Our members have made a total of 391 posts in 113 threads.
We currently have 34 members registered.
Im talking about giving freeforums a free domain... because some cant get one, thats all. Im not asking for your opinions... keep them to yourselves... trying to ruin my thread...
(2010-11-03, 01:47 AM)terrorz Wrote: [ -> ]because some cant get one

If you can't give up $1.20, you should get off the internet and worry about food and shelter.

A better idea would be to offer a real .com domain, along with good hosting.
(2010-11-03, 02:12 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]

If you can't give up $1.20, you should get off the internet and worry about food and shelter.

Your vision about web is childish CAwesome. There are thousands of bloggers who became so successful through a free blogging service like blogger.com.

Money doesn't make one better. terrorz offers something that any of us doesn't. There are many successful forums running on free forum providers like forumotion.com. This service can be useful for them.

So stop disgracing someone. Its his wish to do so. So leave him in his own way.
(2010-11-03, 03:14 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-03, 02:12 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]

Your vision about web is childish CAwesome. There are thousands of bloggers who became so successful through a free blogging service like blogger.com.

Money doesn't make one better. terrorz offers something that any of us doesn't. There are many successful forums running on free forum providers like forumotion.com. This service can be useful for them.

So stop disgracing someone. Its his wish to do so. So leave him in his own way.

Exactly, I dont know what his problem is, im trying to help someone out by giving them a free TLD domain, which they wont ever have to worry about paying, and this guy comes outta nowhere disgracing me, and as I said its not even 1.20, its $2 the first year after that its $10 yearly forever... get your facts straight! It has to be a freeforum only because they are the ones who need a domain instead of the subdomain they get from the freeforum host, not the ones who already have good hosting/domain. negative people theese days... just trying to help someone out, and these smart ones always creating problems for me. Stop disrupting my thread.
Pages: 1 2