MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mass Mail Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
This is the address of my forum www.vuonline.co.cc
I sent a mass mail to my users theough admin mass mail and now my site become unresponsive and giving an error. When i checked the host account it shows Suspended due to Mass Mail Sending. Now please tell me what i should do to resolve this problem.

Thanx.
MyBB can not be responsible if you break the contract terms with your host. There are options to throttle the number of emails sent per hour to keep in compliance with your host.

You need to get in touch with your host and get it sorted out with them. You seem to be using the free hosting from 000webhost.com and their free account clearly states no mailing lists. Either upgrade to their paid account or find a host who will allow you to mail.
You have broken your hosts terms of services, therefore you have been suspended.

Quote:3. No mass mailers / spammers (account will be automatically suspended if you will try to send mass mail), so if your software supports such feature, disable it right now.
Source: http://www.000webhost.com/includes/tos.php

So even if you buy hosting from them, you still cannot use MyBB's mass mail features. Find a better host than 000.
There are plenty of hosts out there that allow something as standard as mass mail. Not everybody who wants to send mass mail is a spammer.
Hellooo... please show me step by step to send mass maill. Thank you.
ACP > Users & Groups > Mass Mail > should be quite straight forward from there...