MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All,

I have decided to remove the post count from my forum. This is because i am developing a site for a game, ROBLOX to be precise, for a friend, and alot of people may take the [Bleep] out of members with low posts. For this reason, I have decided to add user title and add automatic promotion on post counts, So the user title says things like "Forum Newbie" and "Posting Freak", ect, Rather than have post count. I may add a point system later.

I would like to know, please, what templates or files i need to edit to remove the post count from the thread view, and the profile. Of course i do not wish to remove them completely, As for group promotions to work, and to view post counts in the admincp, would not work.

Thanks,

-Groovy
In postbit_author_user find and remove:
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />

In member_profile find and remove:
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a> &mdash; <a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_posts}</a>)</span></td>
</tr>