MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Access Anything HELP!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, umm I've had my forum running for about a week now, so I'm pretty new, and now with firefox everytime i try and access the forum, instead of loading the *.php it asks me to download the .php file and I can not do anything to fix this. Anyone with ideas would definetely be welcomeToungue
Cheers,
mickey
Is PHP correctly configured with your server? Also, does this problem happen with other browsers / other users?
That's the problem, I cant check it because IE just goes to a blank screen and does nothing when I try to login, and other users cant even acess the page, so im really confused
by the way the link to the forum is http://ice.dreamnova.com/forum/
If you're able to get into your admin CP, can you try to disable GZip compression in your settings (it's in the Server Optimization setting group)
unfortunately I cannot access the admin CP because as soon as I click the login button, it asks me to download index.phpSad
A firend and I have been reviewing some things and apparently the dns is messed up, could that be causing all of this mess?