MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Licensing issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Then make the program itself more server side oriented, and a windows server, uses custom files etc, to make it hard. Like make a connection needed to be there, or just through a browser.
Servers will register with us on install, so we can periodically check for illegal content

Im going to put the blacklist files and stuff in the ApplicationData folder, which normal windows users dont have access to (i think)
The Application Data folder can be accessed by simply showing hidden files, and folders.
no, AppData is hidden. On a standard install without using "Take Ownership" or CACLs the Application data is system user account only Wink
quoi?

[Image: 122lua0.jpg]
Huh? Smile
(2010-11-05, 07:18 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? Smile
I believe Scoutie was showing an image of my comment earlier. See below.

(2010-11-04, 08:24 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]The Application Data folder can be accessed by simply showing hidden files, and folders.

(2010-11-05, 01:49 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]quoi?

[Image: 122lua0.jpg]
There is a difference between "AppData" and "Applicaiton Data" Toungue
It's just the same folder, but in Windows Vista/7 it was renamed.
(2010-11-04, 06:00 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]no, AppData is hidden. On a standard install without using "Take Ownership" or CACLs the Application data is system user account only Wink

>AppData

Be more specific, then. There's a few folders with similar names.
Pages: 1 2