MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: High Traffic Forums/Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone here owns a high traffic forum/site with quality content, let me know. We can help you monetize it through our CPM Ad network.

Let me know the following:

URL
Daily/Monthly Traffic
Traffic Origins.

Thanks Cool
We can help you monetize it through our CPM Ad network.

Sorry, but what does that mean exactly?
(2010-11-03, 03:29 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]We can help you monetize it through our CPM Ad network.

Sorry, but what does that mean exactly?

it means that he is likely going to get you involved with an ad network he is affiliated with and will get a referral credit/fee for signing you up.

the actual words he posted means that he can help you earn money from your site using by running third party banners ads that pay out per 1,000 impressions
@weBex: CPM ads are like CPC ads (Adsense) except they pay per 1000 ad impressions.

@pavemen: We are not affiliates for any ad networks, nor do we get paid a "referral credit/fee". Please don't go around accusing people of false things without any proof.
as I said, its 'likely', not absolute.

its just that I have yet to see someone helping someone else join or get involved with ad networks without getting something in return. i get hammered daily with such offers and all include referrals and all of the networks i am contracted with have referrer payouts if I choose to use them.

if you are not an ad network then what is in it for you to help others get advertisers? i mean you are only reducing your market share for a given network, so you should be getting something in return if you aren't as its only hurting your share.

if you are an actual advertising network, then i apologize, but then I see this post as somewhat spammy.

guess I am having a bad day (already... its only 930a here) and my current issues with ad folks are being taken out on you.
The basic ad network model is the "middle man".

Publisher <AD NETWORK> Advertiser

Ad networks work on a revenue share model, most of the time, it's a share of 60/40. That's how we revenue.

I see you are using CPM ads on PavementSucks. What ad network(s) do you use?
Anyone?
I'll send you a PM, maybe you can provide me with an evaluation.

I found no success in any ad services since Google Adsense, so I don't have my hopes up.
Hi WeBex,

Thanks, got your PM and sent you a reply.

We're not like Adsense, Adsense is a CPC ad network, which means your visitors MUST click an ad, for you to make revenue, which is a real problem if you own a Forum, since most visitors are "ad blind" and never click ads. CPM ads will always make you revenue, regardless if a user clicks or not. As long as you have decent quality traffic Smile
If anyone else if interested, shoot me a PM.