MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ♦PokemonGTS.com♦
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.pokemongts.com/

[Image: gts_image02.png]

We would like all of you to join us at PokemonGTS.com! PokemonGTS.com is a beautiful, peaceful and friendly forum made up of a great community.

Whether you're a battler, a trader, or just interested in Pokemon, this is the place to go! The PokeGear will allow you to chat with your forum buddies & coordinate instant trades & battles.

So what are you waiting for, come view and join the site now! Big Grin
Seems like a cool site. I think there is a bit of an information overload though. There is just text and links for everything everywhere; you should streamline a bit. For example, you don't need all this statistics stuff at the top of the forum.

Also, tabs don't work correctly for guests. The tab changes, but the new active one isn't highlighted and I get bumped to the top of the page.
That's why we have links on the top navigation bar and the home page, it seems pretty streamlined.

And we'll look into the issue with the tabs, but we suspect the problem is a conflict with some forum that guests don't have access to.
I really like how you're integrating Pokémon ideas into the website itself. Really nice stuff.
Thanks Smile
(2010-11-03, 03:54 PM)Odamaki Wrote: [ -> ]That's why we have links on the top navigation bar and the home page, it seems pretty streamlined.

Accessible =! streamlined. There are 50 items in the header menu alone.

And then there's this:

[Image: 2paJX.png]

I would argue that most of this information is fairly useless to the end-user; same with the huge "24 hour online" list.
I think there's some problem with forum tabs, active class is not working i guess, and when i click one it takes me to the top..
Anyways, nice and active forum.. Smile