MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete a warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I delete a warning that I gave to another one of my members?
By the way, I have the alternate reputation system ON my forum.

_ISR_m3rc_
do you mean a bad reputation?

well i guess whenever you try to give a another rep to a certain member it overwrite the provious one.

regards
No, I mean, In the reputation system, if someone leaves a feedback that I don't like, I can click "Delete". Then it comes up and asks me if I would like to "Warn this Person Also". Then you can place your message in there. ( This counts up, and if the limit is on 3, It will automaticly ban the user, when I leave 2 more. )

I was wondering if there was any way to delete that Warn, and start over for that person, without that warn.

_ISR_m3rc_
i'm not sure if there is buildin function in that mod for that, or if it does that automaticly, but in case it was just a special case for this time only, try by editing that user's warn in the phpmyadmin > mybb_users > reportwarnings column
find that user's record and edit that part

however you know that you can increase the max warns through the Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Alternative Rep System

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:i'm not sure if there is buildin function in that mod for that, or if it does that automaticly, but in case it was just a special case for this time only, try by editing that user's warn in the phpmyadmin > mybb_users > reportwarnings column
find that user's record and edit that part

however you know that you can increase the max warns through the Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Alternative Rep System

regards
That's totally correct. Toungue
However, if you delete the reportwarning using phpmyadmin, the warning message will not be removed from the user's inbox.