MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Members list change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this an easy thing to edit in(I've done for the guy in the topic I'll reference). But, it makes sense since usernames can start with numbers.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-80017-post-594369.html

Basically add numbers to the begins with selection at top.

Although thinking about it while posting this can draw a fine line because other may request symbols but thought I would still suggest it Big Grin.
ignoring symbols in usernames is best as they look messy. numbers and characters are fine.
I suggest adding a "#" sign for any name that begins with something other than a letter.
That wouldn't be bad either actually x-Treme.
0 is failing to return the results
Actually this a bug with at least the memberlist page let me report it.
What about make it default that the Member list is in ABC order kinda like VB? I think that would be nice instead of sort by when joined.

When Administrator's are looking at member list is shows their IP, then tell us if there is more then 1 user with the same IP.

I think some of those might be nice.
(2010-11-08, 01:45 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]What about make it default that the Member list is in ABC order kinda like VB? I think that would be nice instead of sort by when joined.

ACP >> Configuration >> Member List :p