MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Question] ]The Cure for MyBB 1.6 - Bugs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the link to the THEME

Here is the link to the Reviews of the THEME

It seems like this is the most popular theme for MyBB.
My forum is revolving around music, and I guess this is the best i could find.

One thing that is worrying me is this comment posted by (Written By: PeterT, 14th September 2010)

Quote:This is a great looking and well laid template
Not sure if this template has the latest hooks inserted as many plugins that work with other 1.6 themes fail to work with The Cure

If these issues can be worked out this will be second to non as the most professional looking theme for 1.6

So my question is: Are there any mods or features that DO NOT work with this THEME for any reason? Is that what he meant? or was it fixed? please give me some info.Confused
I don't think he quite understands how the hook system works - that person would've installed the theme after the plugins, thus the template edits wouldn't show.
Sorry but I still don't get it, so basically that guy is wrong and everything is OK with the theme?
(2010-11-05, 02:18 AM)Music-Zone Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I still don't get it, so basically that guy is wrong and everything is OK with the theme?

Yeap.
thanks a bunch