MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registered Member Attachment Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a MyBB User . I like MyBB very much , My MyBB is experiencing difficulties in Registered Member Attachment Display.

Attachments are appearing well in posts made by Admin ( When preview is observed the Place Holder- eg : [attachment=27] will disappear and linked icon will appear and images are shown well in posts.

But for regular members ( Registered Members ) when they make posts the place holder only will appear, no image ! , this is true in preview and posts.

I don't know PHP coding , But able to make little edits and modifications, if suggested.

I am in difficulty please help me

K.R.Rajkumar

Hello,

I am a MyBB User . I like MyBB very much , My MyBB is experiencing difficulties in Registered Member Attachment Display.

Attachments are appearing well in posts made by Admin ( When preview is observed the Place Holder- eg : [attachment=27] will disappear and linked icon will appear and images are shown well in posts.

But for regular members ( Registered Members ) and Other Members when they make posts the place holder only will appear, no image ! , this is true in preview and posts.

I don't know PHP coding , But able to make little edits and modifications, if suggested.

I spent 2 days in computer before posting this Report and tried majority of Admin Options to solve this problem.

I am in difficulty please help me .

MyBB Version 1.6
Forums - Moderated

K.R.Rajkumar
Having similar problem... can see attachment images placed in posts by me, admin, but a regular registered user cannot see the image.
Did you ever get an answer to this question ?
Hello !

Please Refer the Bug Report 1306

http://dev.mybboard.net/issues/1306

K.R.Rajkumar