MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO URL and MySQL error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello as directed i downloaded one replacement of function.php from one thread and modified .htaccess as told in one previous thread to make URLs of my side look like:

/some thread name

instead of

/fid=30?andsomthing

it worked fine then but when my members tried to login they had complaint and even i tried to login and it showed the following MySQL error:
[Image: errorsad.png]

then i replaced my old functions.php file again in /inc/ and it got solved please anyone can help me? i also wanna make friendly URL but to remove this error,please thanks Sad
If you're getting that error, you've not run the upgrade script properly.
Hmm Matt can you guide me on that? actually i have old plugin which don't have that script can you guide somewhat? Confused
What do you mean a plugin doesn't have that script?? It's the MyBB upgrade script, used to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6, ./install/upgrade.php, it's not been run.
man am running 1.4x of myBB and not 1.6 :|
Then you've got 1.6 code on your forum, I see what you've done now, you've used the 1.6 version of the Google SEo functions.php and not the 1.4 version.
then how can i get 1.4? oh is the file provided in package named "functions.php.1.4.13-googleseo" is perfect right? Big Grin should i rename it to function.php and re upload and try? Smile
Yes, that's what it's there for, to rename and use.
oh thanks its done now ;D
MAN WAIT got new error when i click on someone's profile(name) it just opens new page and just shows "profile of" and no UID or name and if we click on their profile option "send private message to this user" in PM on BCC no name is written on whom to send PM how can i overcome this? Sad
bump i need help please reply Sad