MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I'm interested in making a forum so I started copying this youtube tutorial Here and I get to the point in the video (3:40) and I never get the install page just wondering if anyone can help thanks.
Can you just tell us what stage you're at and what the problem is?

I don't really want to waste my time watching a YouTube video.

There's full and accurate documentation on installing MyBB here - http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Installing
URL??
go to yourforums.com/install or if your using a /forums folder go to yourforums.com/forums/install
Then you've probably not uploaded the files to the right place. Printscreen your file manager so we can see what you've put where.
you need to place your files inside htdoc folder.
dude, just use fantastico or softalicous
sorry i didnt understand? :O
When you say that you're "not getting" the page, does that mean that it loads a blank page? If so, I'm having the same problem.
No, it seems that your problem is what another user (nisar87). You haven't placed your files inside of the subdomain. You've created a secondary domain folder. Drag the contents of htdocs into the darkcity.isgreat.org folder.
if your screenshot is accurate, you've placed the files in the wrong place.