MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Password's Dont Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People Are Having Trouble Signing up on My Site b/c it keeps saying there password doesnt match

www.teamsponsor.net
It's your theme, IE doesn't like the login box in the header. You'll need to remove it and put a link to member.php?action=login instead.
How Does registering have anything to do with the theme?.. and.. it only happens ith some people
As I said, it's the login box, there's a password box there, and two in the registration form, and it doesn't work in IE. It might even only be IE 6 and 7.
I am getting this same problem and it was working just fine today up until now. So i highley douct it has anything to do with our themes i think mybb is having a problem or something you should check it out matt and or report it???
Without a URL there is nothing we can do, but if you've not changed anything, MyBB isn't going to suddenly change and not work.
im not sure what url you are interested in but if your asking for my site to see what i mean my sites www.360gaming.org
Not really sure what other URL I'd be asking for...

Yes, it'll be your theme. Someone else has had this problem with this theme. Try it on the default theme, you'll find it'll work.