MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about warnings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Can Staff (Moderators, Super Moderators, Administrators excluding root Admin) "reverse" (delete) warnings?
-If yes, is it possible to make it so that Staff (Moderators, Super Moderators, Administrators excluding root Admin) can only "reverse" (delete) warnings from other members, but not themselves?
I basically want to be able to Warn my staff members for any breakage of the rules. I want my staff members to be able to reverse Warnings that other people got, but not their own.
Yes, you can revoke warnings, including your own if you have the ability to give/revoke warnings, but you'll need a modification to do what you want. Isn't the sort of thing that'd be core as I think you're the first person who wants to warn their own staff members for breaking the rules...

Have to ask, if your staff, the people who are meant to be enforcing your rules on other users, are breaking them and even earning warnings for them, should they really be staff...?? Undecided