MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting the following error emailed to me occasionally. I'm not sure if it's something I should be concerned about since the performance of the forum doesn't seem to be impacted, but I was just curious what could be causing it.
Type: 20
File:  (Line no. 0)
SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
			ORDER BY p.dateline' at line 4
Query: 
			SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, p.*
			FROM mybb_posts p
			LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid)
			WHERE p.pid IN ()
			ORDER BY p.dateline
It's a known issue that should be foxed for 1.6.1.
(2010-11-06, 05:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's a known issue that should be foxed for 1.6.1.

I am still seeing this error with the latest version of the product. Specifically when a post has to be moderated before it is made public.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY p.dateline' at line 3

Query:
SELECT subject, message FROM mybb_hsposts p WHERE pid IN() ORDER BY p.dateline

The data in the database itself looks fine.
(2010-11-07, 09:31 AM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-06, 05:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's a known issue that should be foxed for 1.6.1.

I am still seeing this error with the latest version of the product.

Well you would, because the latest version is 1.6.0 Undecided It's fixed for 1.6.1, whenever it's released.
(2010-11-07, 11:08 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-07, 09:31 AM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]

I am still seeing this error with the latest version of the product.

Well you would, because the latest version is 1.6.0 Undecided It's fixed for 1.6.1, whenever it's released.

Cool
Ok, thanks.