MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Testomonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB is one of the best forum software's I have used so far. Although people think IP.Board is better because its paid its not. I used IPB Several times and I enjoyed it. MyBB in my opinion is better then all other forum software's. MyBB is the software my forum uses and as you can see if you try hard enough you can make your forum one of the nicest looking boards. I found that MyBB is much more flexible when coming to things you want for you website. Their community is wonderful as well. Cheaper and Better theme designers, great support staff, instant support answers all your questions correctly. There is also a HUGE development community constantly releasing plugins each and everyday. In MyBB there is a extensive AdminCP available to do Backups, plugins, themes, Recounts, Mange almost every setting throughout your forum, Template Manager and Editor along with many more features. I enjoy this software very much and I cant wait for 2.0.