MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded a theme to use for my forums(Apart Flame), but where do I go in the Admin CP of my forums to add it to my forums? It says in the read me to press import theme, but I don't see it there!
ACP >> Themes & Styles >> Import a Theme [tab]

Browse for the XML of the theme, tick "Ignore Version Compatibility", click "Import Theme". And don't forget to upload the images.
You cant use themes on your forum because you are using a freeforum host, and createmybb dosent let you do that im sure. But I maybe wrong, are you trying to put the theme on your createmybb forum?
(2010-11-07, 02:53 AM)Kazuto Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Themes & Styles >> Import a Theme [tab]

Browse for the XML of the theme, tick "Ignore Version Compatibility", click "Import Theme". And don't forget to upload the images.

This is what I'm seeing: [Image: hmm.png]

I think what Terrorz said is my problem.
Yea, you cant change your theme... you have to stick with the default one.
^ Either that or make one... which I have no idea how to.
[attachment=20452]

You dont have the import tab, and you cant access the files to upload the images folder... because freeforums hosts dont allow that, the only thing you can do is "create a new theme" which you will basically just change things around in the default mybb theme.
^ Exactly, and I know I can make one because I saw custom themes on another createmybb forum. So I guess I better start learning how to.

Anyways, just close this someone.
one can explain in detail about the add a new theme, I am a beginner about MyBB Sad