MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got an iPhone Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-11-07, 05:19 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so sorry... :p

My first smartphone (in a year or few) will be an HTC. Honestly, they're just getting better and better Rolleyes
HTC, there's supposed to be a phone released sometime soon, that's more amazing than anything, I can't remember the name though. :-(
HTC releases a new amazing phone like every month though, lol

Still on 3GS, will wait for iPhone 5 before considering upgrading.
Enjoy your alarm bug, that won't be fixed till 4.2
Enjoy the signal...
Iphone 4 has antenna issues, has thinner glass that break easily. Should i go on?
(2010-11-07, 07:58 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]HTC releases a new amazing phone like every month though, lol
QFT.
(2010-11-07, 08:46 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Iphone 4 has antenna issues, has thinner glass that break easily. Should i go on?

I beg to differ. It only effects a majority. Plus about the thinner glass I think that goes for almost all smart phones out there.
As much as i hate to admit, the phone i have has been experimented on that it's strong enough to withstand a screwedriver directly hitting the phone with all your might.
There is a hole on my screen, but it's not shattered!
I actually have no signal issues. Have full bars in most places.

As far as the alarm bug, I have not heard of that bug. I don't use the alarm anyways.

Everyone is going for thinner screens anyway so I don't think its fair to single out the iPhone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4