MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offer on Custom MyBB Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He posted

Quote:Alright, $5 for this is the minimum I will take (USD).

I then posted I would have it, oh well...
(2010-11-14, 07:52 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]You are correct.

However, I will not allow you to re-sell it, sorry. If I'm only making $5 off it, I don't want other people making money off it.

I'll charge $5 for you to use it, or $10 if you'd like to re-sell and use it.

No offense but I wouldn't even give you $5 to have a redistributed copy of this theme, its template edits are minimal and its extremely simplified imo. Good luck though.
(2010-11-14, 11:57 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-14, 07:52 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]You are correct.

However, I will not allow you to re-sell it, sorry. If I'm only making $5 off it, I don't want other people making money off it.

I'll charge $5 for you to use it, or $10 if you'd like to re-sell and use it.

No offense but I wouldn't even give you $5 to have a redistributed copy of this theme, its template edits are minimal and its extremely simplified imo. Good luck though.

He doesn't need luck Wink

I bought it at $10 Toungue
This was sold for $10! Smile

By the way, this was SUPPOSED to be simple. And you wouldn't know about the template edits Jessie, you haven't seen it.

He paid the highest price, which is why he got it. He has full rights to redistribute it (if he wants to re-sell it). I needed $10 badly. I could have gotten more for this if I made it for vBulletin, could have gotten $50+.
I agree with Jessie. However you advertised it at $5, not "the highest price". So anywhere else on the internet that's a sale!
Pages: 1 2 3