MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Searching the plug-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm searching the plug-in the Mybb use, the plug-in that you can set te stats on a topic on Not Solved or Solved.

Is this mod/plug-in annywere or not ??

thanks for helping me
thanks Big Grin
A question about this, I have installed the plugin but how to fix that only the thread starter can set it to Solved.

Now if a user reads a topic they can set this as solved also if they not started the topic.
They'll only be able to if you've given the registered group the ability to mark threads as solved...
(2010-11-07, 10:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]They'll only be able to if you've given the registered group the ability to mark threads as solved...

All my users are able to set it to Solved, so How do I set it so that the users only can set there own threads / topics to solved and that the can NOT set solved on other threads???
As I just said, they'll only be able to mark any thread as solved if you have given permission to the registered group to do that, so just remove that permission.
Ok thanks everything is solved and works Big Grin
Sorry it was no complete clear for me and I have deselect the members and now they can only solved the own threads / topics and thats wat I want.

THANKS ALLOT AGAIN!!!!
There's an option in the settings called 'Can the author mark their own threads as solved??' which is set to yes by default. The way you want it to work is how it works to begin with. If you give the registered group the ability to mark threads as solved, that means all threads.