MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How much is this gonna be worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.comp4all.com/

13 years old now i think, i am getting control of it soon, curious if i should sell it, or if i should use it for my business (Well service) i am gonna start offering.
Sell what? An outdated html document, which is pretty much a low quality jpg image? Toungue
(2010-11-07, 10:45 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Sell what? An outdated html document, which is pretty much a low quality jpg image? Toungue

Domain only of course. Again, the site hasn't been updated in years. I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't changed since 97 xD.
Alright. Well, I'm not an expert, but a 13 year old domain must be worth something. Smile

I'd buy it just for lols. "oh look I got a 13 year old domain"
It should be worth something for the age. Can someone call that number and see if they still work lol.
@Angel it does, goes to my dads business line.

@CAwesome, i will.
Oh its your dads :O
good luck selling it man, it's very sweet of you to try to do that for your dad. i hope you find someone that will buy it, i would for fun if i had more money Smile

(2010-11-08, 03:27 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]Oh its your dads :O

dang dude, you now sound like a grape dude :p
(2010-11-08, 03:30 AM)~Rs Wrote: [ -> ]good luck selling it man, it's very sweet of you to try to do that for your dad. i hope you find someone that will buy it, i would for fun if i had more money Smile

(2010-11-08, 03:27 AM)Angel C Wrote: [ -> ]Oh its your dads :O

dang dude, you now sound like a grape dude :p

Ye i did kinda sound like a grape sorry :/ i just didnt know
Pages: 1 2