MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple Theme[free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Exactly, why would they "make" you a FREE theme of something that's been done?

Did you even bother to look at this link?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/a-royal-sunset-theme

It's orange as you requested.
Yes I have seen it and I said I don't like it. It is not similiar like pokebeach.
Okay, now you're just being difficult.

You want this done free.
Generally that's hard to find, most of what people want free is available in the Mods page.

And why does it need to "be like" PokeBeach? You want to look like a ripoff though your forum name already indicates that?

In fact, I think PokeBeach is one of the most bland looking forums ever.
The theme I linked you to, looks much better, much more neatly sorted.

Slap a very nicely done Banner & icons on, it'd look like a great theme for your Pokemon forum.

Well I just think the theme I am looking for is clean, fresh, and organized.
(2010-11-09, 03:06 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, now you're just being difficult.

You want this done free.
Generally that's hard to find, most of what people want free is available in the Mods page.

And why does it need to "be like" PokeBeach? You want to look like a ripoff though your forum name already indicates that?

In fact, I think PokeBeach is one of the most bland looking forums ever.
The theme I linked you to, looks much better, much more neatly sorted.

Slap a very nicely done Banner & icons on, it'd look like a great theme for your Pokemon forum.
Bold 1: Agreed, EPM you even said yourself you want the forums to be different from Pokebeach.
Bold 2: Sort of agree, The theme is bland, but thats all that is bland.

(2010-11-09, 10:09 AM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Well I just think the theme I am looking for is clean, fresh, and organized.

I see all 3 aspects in that theme, I wouldn't have recommended it if I didn't believe it meets those criteria.

It's worth trying the theme out.
Ignore list comes in handy these days.
I'll do that to Uncontrol!
You do realise that the themes being free and opensource you can edit them to your liking so why not use the sunset theme and then just edit it to your liking.
If this is a sample of your skill level so far:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-81930.html

I really prefer EPM to use the Sunset theme.

You're still learning, not ready yet.
Pages: 1 2 3